A Medicare for All Q&A, by Cris M. Currie, RN, MA
The Health Care for All Education Fund is pleased to present retired RN and longtime HCFA member Cris Currie's eBook: A Medicare for All Q&A.
This is a free, interactive ebook that answers dozens of questions about single-payer healthcare and healthcare reform, including:
- Why don't we already have national health insurance? - Question 2
- Why didn't the ACA solve the problems? - Question 8
- Are universal healthcare, single-payer, public option, and Medicare for All synonymous? - Question 11
- How much profit is the medical-industrial complex making? - Question 17
A Medicare for All Q&A also dispels common arguments against single payer healthcare reform, such as:
- If the government forces drug prices down, won't that mean pharmaceutical companies will have to cut back on R&D and innovation will suffer? - Question 25
- What will happen to all of the industry employees who will lose their jobs under single-payer? - Question 26
- Don't lots of studies prove that single-payer will cost more? - Question 30
- Why should I have to pay for someone else's health care? - Question 20
- Won't single-payer dangerously limit choice? - Question 41
- Is the US government good enough for single-payer? - Question 49
To read A Medicare for All Q&A, click here to download. The .epub file is compatible with e-reader device and some browsers. To view on your computer, clicking on the downloaded file should open it automatically in a browser, or prompt you on how you want to open it. You can also download an e-reader for your computer and view the book there.
Please consider donating $5-10 if you found this exclusive HCFA-WA resource useful!